Mediation Intensive Training January 25 to 27th, 2019
|Mediation is a skill that anyone can poses. It needs fine tuning, and thats exactly what we do at the 3 Day Intensive Training. It helps people stay out of court.
mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for queries.
Registration: Course Fees: INR8,000, For Students: INR4,000, Fees include tea/coffee, snacks & lunch for 3 days plus material, assessment and certificate.
Please register by sending a mail with your name, college, & phone number to email@example.com before January 20th, 2019 or call us on the numbers below.
- Cash or bank transfer.
(In the email)
- Registration is confirmed once the amount is received.
Meena Waghray 9886008282
Anitha Padhkegokhale 94498 39052
The three-day intensive hands-on mediation workshop covers the following topics:
- Understanding conflicts and resolutions in common parlance
- Conflict theory and emotions
- Innovative use of Improvisation theatre methodology as a precursor to case studies
- Effective use of tools of communication
- Introduction to the 5 phases of mediation
- Foundations and methodology of mediation
- Mediator’s role as a leader; conduct: Do’s and Don’ts
- MediTation: A brief introduction and a session
- Mock sessions* to move from Phase 1 to Phase 3 of mediation
- Opening statement and storytelling; the physical space arrangement, mediator’s calm presence, setting the tone for parties to be comfortable
- Role plays, understanding caucuses
- Handling parties’ feelings and emotions and caucuses
- Meditation session
- Full-length mock Meditation session
- Mock sessions continue to move from Phase 3 to Phase 5 of mediation
- Full mock sessions with grading.
- Mediation at the Moots, Agreements, writings and follow-ups, negotiation elements
- Mock mediation sessions will be based on civil, commercial and family cases. A certificate with an assessment followed by mentorship for 6 months is awarded.