Mediation Intensive Training 2nd, 3rd, and 4th 0f May 2019
Venue: Aashirvad Community Hall, St. Marks Road, Bangalore
Mediation is a skill that we all possess. It needs fine-tuning, and that’s exactly what we do at the 3 Day Intensive Training. It helps people build a stronger relationship, generate self-confidence in expressing their voice and most importantly help people stay out of litigations
Registration: Course Fees: INR8,000, A 50% discount for students: INR 4,000 Fees include tea/coffee, snacks & lunch for 3 days plus material, assessment and certificate. Please register by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before Apr 30th. Bank details will be provided via email.
Contact for details:
Meena Waghray 9886008282
AGENDA: The three-day intensive hands-on mediation workshop covers the following topics:
- Understanding conflicts and resolutions in common parlance
- Conflict theory and emotions
- Innovative use of Improvisation theatre methodology as a precursor to case studies
- Effective use of tools of communication
- Introduction to the 5 phases of mediation
- Foundations and methodology of mediation
- Mediator’s role as a leader; conduct: Do’s and Don’ts
- MediTation: A brief introduction and a session
- Mock sessions* to move from Phase 1 to Phase 3 of mediation
- Opening statement and storytelling; the physical space arrangement, mediator’s calm presence, setting the tone for parties to be comfortable
- Role plays, understanding caucuses
- Handling parties’ feelings and emotions and caucuses
- Meditation session
- A full-length mock Meditation session
- Mock sessions continue to move from Phase 3 to Phase 5 of mediation
- Full mock sessions with grading.
- Mediation at the Moots, Agreements, writings and follow-ups, negotiation elements
- Mock mediation sessions will be based on civil, commercial and family cases.
- A certificate with an assessment followed by mentorship for 6 months is awarded.